natgeoPhoto: @randyolson - This is a hot, dusty Kuwego town called Kuchuru. There is no road access to this town and there are no boats these people can use except for a few hollowed out pirogues. The entire village comes running to the banks of the Omo when they hear a NGO's boat engine. It will be months before they see another power boat on the Omo. This image was taken for the March 2010 issue of @natgeo and this summer I will be returning to the region to continue my work. @geneticislands @thephotosociety #ethiopia #africa #omovalley
- musliug@randyolson thats great of u!
- angatkaSometimes i can say why millions of people live in poverty and some are freakin' and damn millionaires they lavishly buying super expensive toys but why some are poor???
- congcheWhen I heard this story,feel touching. There r so many people needing help
- fahrirasihanLuar biasa
- tollbellSubhan Allah how sad that we complain about our lives when there are people starving in the world. Than you for posting, @natgeo.
- kuhnkaueGod bless you. Great photo
- devayanib@natgeo #amazing #story
- amosananda@natgeo what a sight. Deep meaning
- zzainswhat they are doing?
- outthere101Love this shot:)
- bhayward71Look at the bottom of the pic
- _young_prince@taylord__e fuck u dude lmao
- 7aylordeHahahahaha @j_show10
- beckerotavio@peterpoosays It's a way of thinking, yes. Just, I'm afread that is the pretty little story that your governament tells on TV.... and you buy it, without questioning what it is realy is.... Profit of the war industry. But if you deep down wants peace, I shall salute you!
- peterpoosaysThat was five weeks ago!! @beckerotavio my comments got deleted long ago. I don't even know what I said
- beckerotavio@peterpoosays Ok! Nevermind. Have a good life friend!
- tylerdogodaI thought apes lived in forests? @peterpoosays @minghram
Log in to like or comment.