theradavistShould have bought one of these a while ago. Weight off the back and onto a roll aboard case.
- tomhoying@iowanative he's got a mamiya 7 for that ;)
- condition.nyc1510 life
- keepalbanyboring@iowanative there's a prime on the camera dood
- smoovebert@velo_champ except caseCAD went out of business
- theradavist@iowanative That's a Canon 50 1.2, a Canon 40mm 2.8, a Mamiya 80 4 and a Mamiya 65 4... The 70-200 and 24-70 was being used by the videographer that was with us on the trip.
- theradavist@velo_champ Pluck foam is great and CaseCAD shut its doors.
- joe_pyleYep, the 1.2 is the best lens I own. Nice.
- joe_pyle@johnprolly how's that 40 pancake?
- dsrnYou should get the laptop insert for the lid. Then you straight ballin!
- quesofritoBokeh bokeh bokeh bokeh bokeh bro!!!
- theradavist@iowanative I shot all my digital photos on the trip with it / sans the night photos, that was the 50.
- theradavist@quesofrito #BROkeh!
- velo_champ@johnprolly Just wait, that foam will turn to dust. At least get the padded divider set from Pelican/Storm. Look around, there are other CAD foam options. Safe travels dude!
- jeryl.eNice case but what shoes are those?
- proper_modulation3D modeling, that's my ish
- theradavist@velo_champ yep. This is all they had. When I get home, I'll buy a Pelican - I should have before I left anyway.
Log in to like or comment.