colbyjameswestCan u name this instrument? ...but seriously, I have no idea what it's called. it sounds nice though. #home
- punaniskaThat's a balalaika, a russian instrument i suppose
- hijingaIt probably makes a twangy noise that sounds like pots and pans falling down stairs right?
- mikershandShut up, is balalaika!
- theadamreadIt's called a Strum Stick. They sell them in the Pike Place market in Seattle. I have one. When tuned properly it's impossible to hit a wrong note.
- talia.hI thought it was like a back packing guitar 😉 maybe I'm wrong... but hey! Maybe I'm right☺ oh your my fav skier oh you and my broski... You guys skied together at copper mountains wood ward and I met ya but u don't remember probs 😉 🎿ing rocks❗
Log in to like or comment.