merileelooNext up we have Mark, aka @mbenson125. He had so many good 'bad' pictures, it was hard to pick the worst! 😉 Mark did not reach his full awkward potential until after high school. I love his denim shirt & suspenders (he said he on a belt too)! 😁 He was still a cute nerdy cowboy but now he's a handsome chef! #awkwardyearsphoto
- stormycianHe should have done the one where he had blonde hair! 😂😂 @merileeloo @mbenson125
- merileeloo@stormypalmer Blonde hair?! He never showed me those! Perhaps he will have a sequel on here. 😉
- stormycianDefinitely!!! 😏
- meganrenethose suspenders....😂😂😂😂😂
- jonnypowpowSkater mark way radder than cowboy @mbenson125
- mbenson125@jonnypowpow haha, but I looked awesome as skater Mark and this is "awkward" photo.
- harmonygloriThose are some wide suspenders! He's still good looking either way.
- five.zero.nineHaha country boy! 😉
- chickslay75You need to do an online dedicated blog about this project, seriously. I look forward to seeing them, and even more, it makes me emotional thinking about all the heartache and rough times we all experience in our awkward years. It not only takes me back to my own life, but makes me ache for my kids who are experiencing it right now.
- merileeloo@chickslay75 Beautiful words. It's so true. I had a really rough time growing up and my mom's heart broke when I came home sad all the time. With this project, I want to show that being an awkward pre-teen, teenager, etc, doesn't mean you'll be that way forever. We're still growing and figuring out who we want to be and we shouldn't be judged when life is hard enough as it is. And who we are in our adolescent years will grow & blossom even more as we get older. And thanks, you're right, I need to start a blog pronto! I'd love to feature you too, if you're willing! 😊 Thanks for your response & support! ❤
- chickslay75I would be willing and honored to be any part of this project. I absolutely love everything about it, and hope that as others see it, they also see that it was what they experienced in those years, that made them exactly who they are today. The silver lining on a hard time in life. <3
- merileeloo@chickslay75 Thank you! I really hope so! And I'm so glad you're wanting to participate! I'd love to do it this week sometime but it might be too rainy. We'll see how the weather goes this week. I'll be in touch! 😊 xoxo
- merileeloo@ginamari9 Yay! 😄 That would be so great! Want to go to Eva's or anywhere else? Noonish?
- merileeloo@ginamari9 Whoops, I meant Eva's Bakery. 😉 But that place is more baked goods than lunch. Never been to the Pie Hole, lets go there!👍
- merileelooCan't wait! You're so awesome for letting me do this! 😄 @ginamari9
- merileeloo@ginamari9 I didn't, I went to Taylorsville High. Maybe I have a familiar face? Hehe... 😉
- mywitzendLol@ belt too
- stonejutah😂😂😂😂 love this one Mark @mbenson125 improved with age
Log in to like or comment.