natgeoLaughing Falls, Yoho NP, Canada. Photo by @peteressick. At the base of the frozen waterfall we discovered this ice cave. When we skied by three days later the falls had thawed out, the cave had filled with water and the ice stalactites were gone, only to return next winter probably in some different but equally beautiful form.
- athutchinsonSuperMan is Canadian?!
- sixonestewMy frozen waterfall pics put this one to shame! Step your game up @natgeo
- davidthomas00@natgeo is that superman's ice fortress?
- fivebrowncats@davidthomas00 haha it must be
- kiwisqueeze02I SPY SUPERMAN!!! Hehe =)
- gosewinckelA cave of ice slendermen
- mrbucknamWatch out for Wampas @natgeo
- m050913355الفزيزر خربان عندهم
- crypticomega@kiwisqueeze02 Nailed it.
- anngoddessОго.. интересно как природа создает такое ?!
- carinagarabatoUf @perritobebe que hermosura!
- asi_mIf you look closely you can see superman !
- sloanzone87LOVE <3 I was just thinking about how I need to watch me some Evil Dead soon!!
- godcomplex@sarahunderwear @bigtwon @leadbed
Log in to like or comment.