natgeoPhoto by @TimLaman on assignment for @NatGeo in the Cape York Peninsula, Australia. It's now the wet season in Cape York, and the termite mounds stand tall from lush green grasslands. I shot this from a low flying helicopter. #Australia, @thephotosociety, @NatGeo.
- jacuvhrtsThis is great
- royceda6.2THIS is a PAINTING! I can't see how this could be a picture unless he used a million dollar camera.
- iateacamera@dg_nacho it's right at the very top of our state - 12 to 14 hour drive from Brisbane city... But you can see these termite mounds at about two hours inland from the city ... They all differ in appearance depending on location and season ... but are awesome to look at ...We drove from home up to the daintree once ... Awesome drive ... Cape York is another couple of hours from there ... Very rugged terrain as in real scary 4WD ... But what an adventure ... Especially good for fishing ... You need to get your ticket for Australia!
- dg_nacho@iateacamera I know and ASAP!
- thimaldsamRun..quick. Sharks !
- iateacamera@dg_nacho saw jet star flights for $500 return AUS to LA - bargain!!!
- nettibascetti@joannaevelisa WOW.
- hayleealice@tahniiashlee @hamandfish
- tahniiiiiGorgeous australia @hayleealice
- andrenata@ryandean14 tank's !!
- jhonathangilli@nrodriguez85 david dijo "así de la piedra de Nelson" jajajaja no soy escaparate de nadie @paologilli
- paologilliJajajajajajajajajajajaja q bruja eres @jhonathangilli.... Eso solo fue un mal recuerdo para @nrodriguez85
- nrodriguez85JajaChachoGafo @jhonathangilli @paologilli
- nrodriguez85Del tiro me dolio! @jhonathangilli @paologilli
- paologilli@nrodriguez85 @jhonathangilli jajajajajajajajajajajaja eshitoooooo
- justagram413This photo looks so fake.
Log in to like or comment.