ediblesfJust how smart is your tongue? We are partnering with SF Cooking School and Chef Anthony Strong of Locanda Restaurant for the first ever BLIND-TASTING BINGO! In the game of bind-tasting bingo, the chef presents mystery bites that players taste with their blindfolds on, and then try to identify on a bingo board (that includes correct and incorrect answers). Tickets go on sale, Monday, April 15, at 12pm on ediblesanfrancisco.com #youhearditherefirst!
- veronicayulka@cambam85 @kendallbair We should go.
- gventusVery much so @tmurso
- crookedhill.sf@argylgargoyl ooo! Looks awesome
- thebestisyet@birms STOKED
- berkeleybuffCurious how you will mark answers on a bingo board if you can't see? Also, are there prizes?
- ediblesf@berkeleybuff You take off your blindfold after each round and try to identify what you just tasted :) A few prizes, but what counts most is bragging rights! Overall winner gets invited back to next one to defend their title!
- kathleenkorbCan't wait!
- johnbarkleySounds like great fun!
Log in to like or comment.