mark.brandOne of the things we pride ourselves on is turning a negative situation into a positive. Cynics and couch journalists call it all sorts of things, but we flip that too. Negative to positive. On the left you see how we're about to flip this latest incident with your help. On the right you'll see how fun it's going to be. Let me go back a step for those of you who missed the first story. Sandwich board is stolen, save on is threatened media gets wind, everyone is pissed. Step two I make sandwich board replica with cutouts of self proclaimed "anarchists" that you can take a photo with and feed people. How you say? Simple I respond. Use this photo, take your own, have a friend take a snap who lives locally and either @saveonmeats in this app the same @saveonmeats on twitter with #bethechange or a Facebook post shared with us. Each one of those counts as a meal for our friends at the Rainier Hotel whom recently had their food program cut. Our goal is 3600 to start. That's all of their residents breakfast for three months 7 days. Lets do this together. Thank you "anarchists".
- ambersofterPeace, love and breakfast foods
- skratchbastidThe best.
- superg_macdonaldThis is inspiring. Always good to be reminded that change comes from within!
- vancouversguideWell done!
- ajbrooksoutdoorLove this! Congrats @eastvanbrand !!
- jprasad82Amazing well done guys very inspiring
- bigbarberdWell played, player!
- dariankovacsAmazing. Good work Mark.
- scullyvanBrilliant !!
- hot_rodAmazing! Well done @eastvanbrand
- bizoidthe ol' switcheroo, propers!
- kamilbialousQuite brilliant man!
- sophiaahamedHey Mark! Dunno if you got my email about the Mental Health project.. Sent it over a lil while ago it bounced a few times. - Just hope it got to ya alright.. Take your time with it no rush :)
- littlewings0Haha awesome, will do next time I'm around:) @miaabubo
- bobkronbauerThis is one of my favourite things I've seen. I'll be by in the next coupla days to get my photo as the anarchist.
Log in to like or comment.