dineanddishI fell very much in love today with this 1936 farm house & the amazing above garage studio space. Would require a serious change in lifestyle though... Not sure my family could handle it. Hmmmm...
- iamtickledredOh my word I could :) #goodthoughtsforyou
- willrunforpastaBeautiful! Happy mama = happy family, right? :D
- jen_mullinaxI'm so sad she is selling it that had been my studio!! Perfect little bit of country in the middle of the city!!
- dineanddish@Jenmullinax I'm sad for her too. That space would be very hard to give up - it's so gorgeous! I had food photos all planned out in my head, even though that's not what it was intended for! I think we may have one kid too many for the actual house though...maybe. I loved it though. Nick and I used to walk by it all the time when we moved here 11 years ago and always dreamed it would be ours. :)
- bal93So sweet
- nct621Do eeet!!
- hbuchwitzWhere is that at?
- jenniferperilloIt looks so lovely.
- dineanddish@hbuchwitz It's over off of Millridge - right by Hillcrest farms, settled among it. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4910-Millridge-St_Shawnee_KS_66226_M76629-25445
- kristihessI know we don't know each other personally, but @heathermorrow is my best friend and I live two neighborhoods from here. I have photographed families in the studio and it is a wonderful neighborhood with great schools. Another crazy, but dear friend of mine lives right across the street from the house you are looking at. The seller and I talked about the possibility of utilizing the space above the garage for lots of different things, i.e. small kids events, girls nights...endless possibilities! You won't be sorry living there!
- branappetitLooks a lot like our house! Ours is a 1924
- aimeebourqueOh. A homestead to call your own. Chills!
- dineanddish@kristihess :) That space does have wonderful, endless possibilities! I used to live just around the corner (now live in Grey Oaks) and my husband and I always loved that house. I know Kathy has to be heartbroken to be moving... it's such a special home! Nice to meet you, by the way :)
- cheflauraathomeOoh! Love the idea of studio space!!! :)
- foodiewithfamGo under! Go under!!
- heathermorrow@dineanddish I knew you would love it! It's an amazing house.
Log in to like or comment.