baltimoresunThe 90-year-old Henryton complex in rural southeast Carroll County, which housed the sick and handicapped into the mid-1980s, is considered unsafe due to deterioration and vandalism, including 70 fires in the last decade. It’s slated to be demolished, but no date has been set. (Kim Hairston/Baltimore Sun) #Maryland #CarrollCounty #Abandoned #vandalism #graffiti
- j.schwad@schwadmonster lets find this place
- m.herzing@ercasnyd :(
- ercasnyd@shhmerr omg no!
- jount@chris_rickards we need to go
- ilesha78So cool! Nice picture.
- schwadmonsterFriday? @jschwad42
- linz1679@jzimmerer did you see this
- ilesha78@only_breanna We need to find this place and shoot some pics.
Log in to like or comment.