brittsnowhuh#CallMeCrazy : A Five Film. An important movie about Mental illness - April 20th on Lifetime. Exec Produced by Jennifer Aniston & starring Jennifer Hudson, Octavia Spencer @therealsarahhyland & many more.
- alt_human@brittsnowhuh thank you for making this movie #bpd 💜
- t.mae.lynnArnt you in john tucker must die
- kkayla_jonessThe movie was beyond perfect. Well made. Amazing (:
- sol.edCall me crazy ❤️
- majoabascal1Hey hay que ver estaa @ceciliaaguilars @murifeter
- murielfeterSiiiii se ve buena! @majoabascal1
- kaitykochWhat a great movie!!! I love the idea of breaking stigma. If there was less stigma maybe people would be willing to talk more or get help when they need it. Mental illness doesn't define a person-it's an internal battle they face each day. Why should stigma, lack of education or fear pile onto that battle. I love that the film also showed how it affects family members. All in all very powerful.
- 29_01__xxSo sad :(
- 29_01__xxThe movie
- krueg061Where can I find it to watch it?! I've been dying to see it!
- kdanigreenI loved this movie , such a good and relatable movie. I learnt so much about people deal with this and I want to try support the mentally ill.💚💚
- _breezze_That is an amazing movie love you so much Brittany
- rosiebrooks15U we're amazing in this film @brittsnowhuh it really shows you how lucky you are 👑👑💖💖
- mayra_1220@brittsnowhuh I'm totally late on this and just stalked your page to see a post about it 😂😂. But anyway, omg , one of the most powerful films I have seen in my lifetime. I probably cried about 1000 times
- benazir_chotiaOh my goodness, I love this movie.
- pumpkinsadnesslove this film
Log in to like or comment.