lancebassUse this photo for your profile pics this week in support of marriage equality during these very important Supreme Court hearings
- jtm908The amount of red I already see is unreal!
- domramirezzAlready done! Wear red today everyone :)
- rosapickleI just instagramed this!
- htaikoonXOXO, from Canada.
- froggerjauntI did it first
- tkjblbfamilyWoot Woot. Get it! ;)
- switk1018How do you make that your pic?
- lovelymsjessicaUp on my facebook #noh8 #loveislove
- mostlyhoneychildIll do it but you should too @lancebass
- 2momsagirlnboyDid it. Thank you!!!
- vegasvampsIts my cover photo on fb and will be my instaavi shortly.
- gracehoagI'm a Christian, I go to church every Wednesday & Sunday. I'm also straight, I find NOTHING wrong with being homosexual! You don't have to support it even though I support it. You should at least RESPECT their life! How can someone being homosexual affect your life? It's their life NOT yours. Yes, it might be a sin. But we have ALL SINNED before! NO ONE IS PERFECT! Jesus DIED for our sins! He TAUGHT us to love one another! Adults, teenagers, and CHILDREN commit suicide for being homosexual. Mostly caused by bullying, people won't RESPECT them. The funny thing is, the people who are disrespectful towards people who are homosexual call themselves 'CHRISTIANS' Honestly, do you know how stupid this is!? Not being able to marry the person you love? I remember learning about segregation, about African Americans or women rights! I thought that was RIDICULOUS how women didn't have rights nor did African Americans. In the future, our grandchildren will be learning about this and think this is ridiculous too!
- nfshe94@gracehoag, I really starting to like your comment.
- zebe_dee@gracehoag good on ya! I'm sick of hearing people hide behind religion to voice their ignorance #respect x
- bsnacksx3Finally a intelligent straight person! @gracehoag
Log in to like or comment.