spencerschuttemassive crowds supporting both gay rights and traditional marriage
- greentoltecGod supports same sex marriage. It's obvious.
- maniaklogicthe best service out there for followers is instapopz com
- bahiasassoon@christinachkaaa not everyone is Christian, use some common sense
- bahiasassoon@christinachkaaa I mean its your creator, not mine. Of you don't like gay marriage just don't marry a woman
- sarah_scholtenThere's separation of church and state for a reason
- tmndfwThe bible is simply a book written in antiquity by men and nothing else. Good guide for being kind to everyone though.
- adventuregirltx👯💕🌈 this photo is amazing!
- rafadel@christinachkaaa My mom made me not your creator! It's your believe not the believe of everybody of the world so don't talk for other people! And if 2 men or 2 women want to be married it's not our problem, they don't choose your way of life so don't choose for the other....
- rafadelGreat shot! Same problem here in France!
- rafadelN'importe quoi!!! This answer is really stupid! Good night!
- rafadel@christinachkaaa Saved from who? People like you! People like you make me don't want to believe in any god!
- rafadel@christinachkaaa Don't pray for me. I don't need it... I will make nightmare of your God!!!
- t.finessedyanicee @spencerschutte :)
- daxmoreHis point is we aren't all rerouted by the state to attend church every Sunday, nor listen to broadcasts of Christian nonsense everyday, nor persecuted for believing in anything else that isn't Christianity.
- daxmoreBringing religion into state matters leads to serious restrictions on many freedoms , which is what makes America so great in the first place .
- soulclaritygreat shot!
- maributtweiler@christinachkaaa “Because religious belief, or non-belief, is such an important part of every person’s life, freedom of religion affects every individual. Religious institutions that use government power in support of themselves and force their views on persons of other faiths, or of no faith, undermine all our civil rights.” – Thomas Jefferson
Log in to like or comment.