makingitlovelyTop o' the fridge styling, part II. Are the little vases too bitsy?
- cameron_stimsonI think they're perfect, b/c the clock on the wall adds height to that side, so you wouldn't want anything taller :)
- hernewleafLove that planter!!
- happymundaneI love how the orange on the vase brings out the orange hand on the clock 👍
- vintagemodernlove@makingitlovely that black + gold planter is amazing! where is it from? thanks!
- melitacitaLike this one more😊
- makingitlovely@happymundane Me too.
- makingitlovely@schmando Home Depot!
- aehenleyI vote for this one.
- msgregg415I like both but this one just a little bit more.
- wendy_stewartThis one
- vintagemodernlove@makingitlovely really? wow! that's surprising. thank you! 😊
- instadesigngrouplike this better than blue one
- makingitlovelyHere's the wider shot for context/scale: http://instagram.com/p/XRCBoaQynl/
- val_alexanderWhat is that plant? I am in LOVE with it.
- one_arista@makingitlovely can I ask where the clock is from?
- makingitlovely@val_alexander It's a rubber tree plant.
- makingitlovely@one_arista West Elm.
- helenasantosLove the clock!
Log in to like or comment.