snowboardmagThe Future / "This image explores multiple levels of influence. Although @ShaunWhite won the superpipe competition, 14-year-old @AyumuHirano1129's performance let everyone know that he is the future." - @TimPeare / Click the link below Tim's name to vote #snowboardmag for the #MINIBurton Media award. Leave a comment & you could win a custom designed @BurtonSnowboard. Thanks for the support!
- elilammI would love a free snowboard
- captainkermitI liked this but then I realized it was shaun white so i had to unlike right away. Just on the basis that shaun white sucks.
- jordanschoenberger@pjcarey75 lol I don't see you in the Olympics winning gold. I'm sure he sucks right? Lol. Keep your dumb comments to yourself
- captainkermitHes a pampered little bitch and he cant do slopestyle.
- scott_woodmansee@pjcarey75 normally I refrain from commenting on Instagram pictures, but you're an idiot.
- jcapparelle@pjcarey75 your argument is void. Stop hatin, you just sound dumb. @jordanschoenberger knows the deal.
- jordanschoenberger@pjcarey75 he can do slope style to. He doesn't kill it but he can. You can't hate on someone who has took the sport to a whole new level. He got to that by working hard. He deserves to be pampered so get over yourself
- brocktwitch@jordanschoenberger you mean commercializing the sport and being a douchebag? Yes he has.
- jordanschoenberger@brocktwitch you act like it was his doing? If you were offered a shit ton of money to do commercials I'm sure you would and you can't lie. Every sport or life style will be commercialized, that's our society. So I don't see how that's even a point
- navicolliMY IDOL @Shaunwhite
- icreatehustleI understand the commercializing, but I just wish he wasn't such a douche bag. He payed Copper mountain in Colorado a visit and was a complete ass hole to our lift operators and our managers. YOU'RE PAYED TO SNOWBOARD, smile and e kid for fuck sake.
- icreatehustleBe kind*
Log in to like or comment.