exploregeorgiaTake a moment to reflect in #Georgia. Photo by @frenchverb. #exploregeorgia #georgiaonmymind #peaceful
- exploregeorgia@true_artist_87 we think so too! We wish we were sitting there, enjoying that view right now 😃
- exploregeorgia@kamilalove @frenchverb should be able to tell you exactly where this was taken! As for places around Ft. Benning: what are you looking for? Scenery or attractions 😃👍
- exploregeorgia@kamilalove Columbus is only 20 minutes from Fort Benning & always has tons of fun stuff going on. In fact, in may they're opening the largest whitewater rafting course in the US! http://visitcolumbusga.com/
- exploregeorgia@kamilalove When it warms up, we suggest driving out to Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain. Less than an hour from Fort Benning and GORGEOUS!
- exploregeorgia@kamilalove You're welcome! Columbus has a lot to offer. We love seeing shows at the Springer Opera House, exploring the Riverwalk, the Coca-Cola Space Center, Heritage Park and more! If you ever have specific questions, you can reach us here, on Twitter or Facebook 😃
- risaeveLooks like a great place to come up &see...SOOOO beautiful! !
Log in to like or comment.