generalelectricAside from the theatrical effect, the ring of lights on the ice generating chamber at #GE #Aviation in #Winnipeg, #Canada project much needed light onto the engines undergoing ice tests. Throughout the tests, GE engineers capture high speed photography to determine exactly how ice builds up on an #engine's fan blades and spinner. Shot by @noahkalina. #technology #manufacturing #avgeek
- plymouthbreezerSo how actually much builds up? @generalelectric
- johnnymoviesThis is pretty cool
- penboI'd LOVE to work building these things :O
- generalelectric@plymouthbreezer The amount of ice build up can vary from 1 to 3 pounds depending on the test!
- mfanti2@marcaoapinto olha os caras !!!!
- mikestenA Stargate?
- generalelectric@mikesten Haha, now that would be something!
- krisjongoodman@nickolasjensen #bigasssnowconemachine
- alvinvin46@generalelectric somehow it reminds me to Large Hadron Collider
- nickolasjensen@krisjongoodman it's a worm hole to Santas house.
- generalelectric@alvinvin89_gk Interesting thought!
- jakeharris91Can you visit this facility?
- nafisaardOh gosh! I still remember when my father is work here
- gerardbrandimarteIs that the portal that cher-bot came through?
- edvinastamulisOne day I'll be making these engines, so close to getting a placement!!
Log in to like or comment.