natgeoiphone photo: @ivankphoto A woman reaches for her guarapo, a fermented plantain drink, on the #Napo River in the Kichwa community of Nueva Providencia, where the Manta-Manaus route hits the Napo. @runa_photos, #nature, #iphonography, #yasuni, #ecuador
- blackguyzayYou know they put mangos in there mouth and spit the juice into bowl and let it ferment then drink it. The whole village drinks each others spit basically....
- alexagasbars@bigramsay @mirandarielle remember when we had to drink this in ecuador?
- lindsayjanay@jbwd oh my goodness! So many memories and senses are engaged looking at this...
- jamesjennason@babikalafatis ha what kind of alcohol?
- dawnygirl4This I like!
- mozzakid@gmystudio whats "awesome" about it?!?
- mozzakid@fahrirasihan whats "amazing" about it?!?
- evermineeveroursMmm guarapo!!
- lmartinez03Loving the love represented towards #Ecuador! It's an amazing and beautiful country with tons to offer! 😃😍💛💙❤
- motorhogShe's washing her foots
- wildboy1812Where's the other foot?
- eliyyahu_@jaymar116 nah have you?
- mizzvero@natgeo Quechua
Log in to like or comment.