natgeoDavid Alan Harvey. #Dubai. Iranian New Year celebration on the beach. Families and friends gather for food, dancing, and fire jumping which takes away the bad spirits and allows good spirits to come in. Iranian people and culture have played a large role in Dubai since it's earliest history migrating here since the 1920's when it was but a small port and fishing village. The general multiplicity of traditions here in Dubai make it a fascinating hub of business and culture IMO. Photo by @davidalanharvey
- french_by_anahita.m@nimavakil well said!
- raneeshasabHAHAH @smomtazian dokhdar bandari
- s_k_diamondsMay the Zionists rule the middle east,salaam to the great nation of the Jew ISRAEL.thank you
- sarastephanus@raneeshasaberi awks^
- anarosamuelaLove fire...
- minu_azimi@nimavakil 👍👍👍
- villyvillyFeliz noruz @nushinnei 😘
- nushinneiGracias @villyvilly te kiero!!
- silfield@diescheuche just a few days.
- sofidg93Aaaaaajajajajajajajajajajajajaj que imbecil!!!!! 😂 @isadgranai
- mina.bahrami1nowruz mobarak!
- mehrayehHappy Nowruz # نوروز مبارك
- _s.l_502لا تهايط علينا
- salmeida03Que coragem
- manyshadesofblueسال نو مبارک! Happy new year
- keyvanskHappy nowrouz 🎉🎁🎄
- marinarae1128Ow! That looks like it hurts!
- kour0sh@sinsinna @far1hah_xo
Log in to like or comment.