ed.templetonDetail from the #symptomsshow opening at the #timvanlaeregallery this Thursday in Antwerp, Belgium. Bring your buddy.
- ed.templeton@b_m_o_ who me?
- terrytibsbootiful@tempster_returns you have a luxurious artistic style, what is your preferred paint medium?
- black.foliageThe tone is amazing, the paint almost looks like colored pencil
- karl_watson_So nice!
- xompy_scarloIs this part of a bigger piece?@tempster_returns
- ed.templeton@b_m_o_ you are blocked. Zero tolerance for "nimroddery."
- ed.templeton@solracarlos Yes. When something is labelled as a detail, it means it's a close up detail of a bigger artwork.
- rubengoossens_Wht time does it start @tempster_returns
- nelfrswhat is you preferred medium @tempster_returns ?
- ed.templeton@r_ubengoossens 6-9pm
- calmpositionI guess anything passes as "art" when you're a professional skateboarder..
- ed.templeton@_camro if it looks like art, and smells like art, I guess it's art, no matter who makes it.
- ianleefitchAwesome work Ed.
- ed.templeton@_camro I feel very fortunate to have received exposure through skateboarding, and realize I owe a great debt to that fact. But all the galleries I work with had no idea I was a pro skater before working with me. They offered me shows based on my work. There are certainly more talented artists than myself who deserve a break. I try to help them when I can, because I myself was helped by many people.
- ed.templetonNow everyone's deleting comments and I'm just talking to myself.
- darbiecrashWho's helped you, Ed? @tempster_returns
- kawsI look forward to seeing more images!
- mariannavocaleThis is my face before an exam at university D:
- ed.templeton@darbiecrash Aaron Rose for one... @allegedpress
Log in to like or comment.