iamsuperbiancathese are handmade by nanays who used to turn retaso into rags, but now turn retaso into these beautiful bags. in buying a bag, you not only give them a living, but great self-worth too. i am honored to share with you my favorite bags from the newest rags to riches collection! the collection features the sacred t'nalak textile of mindanao, and pieces are named after t'boli words. (from top left, clockwise) the ofi (fire), kulon (rain), hedem (thinking woman), and kenmu (fist). buy now at www.rags2riches.ph or www.ava.ph! thank you very much. ♥
- ghelaiiwow :)
- thiefanyWow I love the pink one..c; really cute and trendy..c;
- tracydifuntorumHm and where to buy po? Imhere in prov hope pwede po online..:-)
- rajolaurelThank you sweetie! Bless you always!
- justwhengIloveit! Do they ship overseas?
- tuesday_vI love it!
- mgkitchen@krayzietrayzie @chichey21 @missminchan please support these moms :-)
- veealbaThis is great and i admire the concept, dedication and inspiration r2r has although i must say the price is a bit pricey for the material used. Just my two cents @iamsuperbianca
- cherryrosemcclap. clap. :)
- rjbuhbasa@iamsuperbianca meron ba silang shoes?
- ambitchozaWas there earlier sayang di kita nakita @iamsuperbianca
- iambubsyLook @auriejuan
- yna_cuarteroGot a laptop bag from r2r as gift from client. Cool!
- aileenbastidalovely bags..i waaaaaaant!!!!
- tonyhwijayasuper liked for souvenirs aka pasalubong
- mzlahthese are beautiful creations! will definitely support these moms :)
Log in to like or comment.