ed.templeton#sheepboxofprints a 17 or 18 years ago me front feebling a rail with @kirkdianda filming. Oceanview school in HB. Time flies.
- kirkdiandaWow, thanks @tempster_returns for the flashback! We used to get so much shit done there. I had a similar photo, shot by @cortizphoto that I used for my first business card at #411 in '94 or '95. Love and thanks to you and Deanna for your support and inspiration.
- jeremygroffIt was just yesterday I was watching welcome to hell for the first time at 12 years old. Great shot @tempster_returns
- geoffrowleyStyle for miles!!! @tempster_returns @kirkdianda
- gp0tszSuch a slayer 👏👏👏👏👏
- hazylogic@tempster_returns front feeblin the rail with the kink at the end in welcome to hell has always stood out in my mind. Timeless style
- meatoftheface#Carcass 🎥💨
- clizzaclydeThe best was the front feeb at cypress high school.
- fab1janCould be today. Style-wise...
- saltveinsYea dug!
- drug_storeMe too @bruceeb33 weird how things change huh?
- drug_storeThis is the rules being written @fortyounceclothing
- dean_khalilWhite socks white shoes black trousers.. Rules 101 @drug_store
- drug_storeThis is my equivalent of seeing a picture of Moses reading the Ten Commandments @fortyounceclothing
- rh_factor_djMy childhood hero👌✨🙏😎
- paconertzHaha that awkward 90s wide angle before the mark 1 came out
- joeysinkoI had that camera back then.
- floral_park_1999Sheep shoes era. Era? That was like 2 years or so. Front feeble and front blunt remind me of Templeton for sure.
Log in to like or comment.