jenisicecreamsFor your traveling convenience, there are now two Jeni's vending machines at Port Columbus International Airport (CMH)—one in Concourse B and one in Concourse C (plus a third on the way once construction is finished in Concourse A). On the menu: seven of our signature flavors in single-serving containers, plus four of our signature macaroon ice cream sandwiches. Enjoy. #regram from @gabbykalouche
- splendiferousmrss@mrzmamidearest2u @ning_says
- mannequinhands@lizamonroy Next time you can just fly into Columbus and never leave the airport!
- christinapearlhDoes it take credit cards? Must know for running off airplane to grab some.
- freedomn98@girlnamedbruce this is happening
- deluxx_edition@missbelladia @ning_says sweeet!
- semisweetmegan@artisancheesecompany this would look great in the shop ;)
- reikakadlec@bkaufman125 this would look great in Goodale!
- kholmes330Ahhhh!!! @texas_harp @dejohappy @mammasyd @teresarosesa @rach0283
- mwhaling@reikaoda +1 ... this would be amazing at Goodale!
- artisancheesecompany@semisweetmegan ha ! Would love that.
- medina_rasulLOVE! What an amazing idea!! 😍
- cloverbellfarmGenius! Put one in Nashville please! 🙏
- chelseadrapely@taylorecurtin for next time you visit me!!!
- jenvargasWhy aren't you closer to me?! 😉
- hey_erin@katiebaillie - how fun!
- katiebaillie@hey_erin that machine totally stopped Derek in his tracks at the airport haha
- avantarlGood to know
Log in to like or comment.