instagramHaving worked in Rome as a preservationist and teacher for the last 15 years, archaeologist Darius Arya (@saverome) has a keen knowledge of Rome, Italy's rich structural history. Through Instagram, he takes followers along for an up-close, educational look at Rome’s ruins. “I love being able to reveal a lot of information on a well-known structure like the Pantheon or discuss a structure or issue in the shadow of something so well known, like the barely-known Saepta Julia resting against the Pantheon,” he says. In his self-proclaimed quest to make #culturalheritage cool, Darius has opened up a global dialogue about the Roman ruins on Instagram. “I find the feedback from people is great. People are learning, hungry for more. I really enjoy being able to get into the conversation and spur on interest.” To get your daily dose of Rome’s #culturalheritage, and to follow along as Darius embarks on a 3-year excavation in Ostia Antica this June and July, be sure to follow him on Instagram @saverome!
- rebeccazerboneI'm Italian and I have no idea of what that is.. feeling stupid LoL
- yafavtI want a shout out
- addicoldwell9Awwww who died hahahaha
- atta8001Panthenon is in Greece
- jakesaville02I like it
- cutelittlerobotTwo words! Love it!!!💟
- lukemerrell14That guy needs new shoos! Lol!
- r3nam3d_us3rИнтересно,откуда это отломанно?!
- alayahbear25Peace out
- kittycat272720So epic =)
- big_boss_bro_You r. Stupid
- rikross_2005officialOk che cosa c'è scritto
Log in to like or comment.