davidlebovitzHarvesting za'atar #Lebanon
- deltabravosierraMy favorite Kräuter . I know it is from The Family of Thymian , but isnt it actually a mixture?? In any case, I could Never find it in Köln and ended up bringing a Kilo from ( of all places) Sao Paulo...
- deltabravosierraIf You could kindly say where one can find it in Paris, I would appreciate ! Tnk you! @davidlebovitz
- sukarah_blogHe is probably doing this for mo'neh.. Us lebanese r very orthodox about zaatar.
- davidlebovitz@deltabravosierra you can't find this kind of za'atar in Paris- it's too fresh !
- alisonhamuiIsn't zaatar a blend of spices and sesame seeds?
- bbidiuc@fabfrannie you should follow @davidlebovitz. Food blogger, author, based in Paris and currently visiting Beirut!
- deltabravosierraAlas! I will have to settle for my Brazilian one... Or perhaps a certain someone would bring it to Paris and would be wiling to exchange Zhatar for homemade. Mirabeelen marmalade ( for a Rabbit+ mustard stew ) in which case one could be contacted @
- email@example.com #dreamOn #asif @davidlebovitz
- solsplitsI keep coming back to look at this photo. It's just such a great shot!
Log in to like or comment.