mynewrootsOn the last morning in paradise I am eating my first ice cream bean.
- gladifargMonster bean!
- annalouisasNever had one, sounds interesting! Where do they grow?
- mamadelsolOne of my favorite fruits!
- peruvianchickPacay 😊
- imnochef@annalouisas apparently in paradise. 🌴
- imnochefIt can't be as good as it sounds. Can it?
- ronis1029Wow I wanna try
- lisacitronYou must describe this for us!! On the edge of our seats!
- annalouisas@imnochef indeed!
- mynewroots@daughterofthesun sorry I missed you 💗 but so amazing to meet in person. Blessings to the whole family until our paths cross again!
- mynewrootsThe flavor IS very ice-creamy! Kind of like mellow vanilla with a mild sweetness. You eat the white flesh around the beans that can range from dry to very moist and creamy. This was such a delicious surprise! I wish they were available in Denmark!
- frannnygirlHey I live in honolulu, hawaii, do you know if they have these here?
- mynewroots@frannypants89 - sorry! no idea
- nicolinesmalbraakWhat's that like?
- aisxia_tnsWhere was this? I'm from Panama and they have these there! Delish
- deens_beens@frannnygirl we have them on big island. But I've really only encountered it a couple times. I can't even remember the taste/texture😩
- mcfriidgeThat fruit is incredible! I had it once i was in Australia with my Family about 12 years ago. And i do still remember The taste. Sooo good! 👋 from Germany
- cuminandsmiles@nickgato this is the one! :-)
Log in to like or comment.