tshoxenreiderThe 5-yr-old helping me make mango chicken curry from @sniequist's new book. Review and giveaway on the blog this Thursday!
- tshoxenreiderRelated: what's the proper way to cut a mango? I can't never figure that out and I end up hacking it to pieces. (@joythebaker or @aimeebourque, do either of you know?)
- jeanab02That book is definitely on my wishlist!
- inspiredtoaction@tshoxenreider I use a veggie peeler to peel it and then I slice the flesh from the seed.
- iamjoymoyJust finished the book today. It just got better and better.
- annieathomeI cut through twice, on either side of the seed, then slice a grid onto the two "halves" and invert that (kind of looks like a turtle shell) and cut the cubes off. Let the kids eat the part around the seed for messy fun.
- tshoxenreider@annieathome @inspiredtoaction smart ladies!
- tshoxenreider@jeanaball maybe you'll win it this week! ;)
- tshoxenreider@iamjoymoy It really is fabulous - I couldn't put it down.
- noondaycollection@tshoxenreider so sad to miss out on a fun little gathering that @susiedavis and @jenhatmaker are doing:( life is rough- in Ecuador for work but can't wait to read!
- hannigoI am writing a review as well. Such a great book. You have to try the flourless brownies. So good!
- momadviceToo cute!!
- sniequistLove! XO
- tshoxenreider@noondaystyle Well that sounds fun!
- aimeebourqueDepends on if it needs to look pretty (fan, cubes) or just going in a smoothie, but both methods by @inspiredtoaction + @annieathome work well.
- susiedavisOh @tshoxenreider - if you wanna stop by your old hometown, come on down & happy hour B&W style w @jenhatmaker & me tomorrow. ;)
- tshoxenreider@susiedavis @jenhatmaker you have no idea how much I'd like that. I've been missing Austin (and tex-mex, and bbq) something fierce lately.
Log in to like or comment.