eldeethedonAccurate info is near impossible to get from Nigerian govt institutions. Does anyone actually know how one can get one of these into Naija?
- isketchez@eldeethedon not illegal at all...it's just a process
- eldeethedon@ayoshonaiya i know someone who did that, car is immobile now. Its very tough to maintain even here cos you need to service hydraulics regularly. Oga Sheriff has no experience with hydraulics, neither does Coscharis...lol
- eldeethedon@isketchez tempting...but how do you cross the border with the vehicle? Settling officials?
- isketchez@eldeethedon when u buy d car and import it over there..u do the registration for the car to be used there..then u drive it to Nigeria tru d border with the normal lepase paper work and then wen u get here u just register it here
- timiadejumoIf its older dan 15yrs,den it's illegal. May not be worth d risk.
- airmjOld buh Gold
- kutar01Lol it will go in if you want it!!
- uncommon_pThis is serious
- tokie04@eldeethedon I know a simple way. Holla
- uncommon_pAnd it's possible now
- king_kada_Find a jennie from a lamp
- kennyolurinWhich road do u intend to drive this on?
- eldeethedon@kennyolurin i just want to park it in front of my house in lekki, like my friends who own ferraris in Lagos 😎
- kennyolurinLmao! But u could rent it out for video shoots. Den u don't need one with an engine
- phemmypayneEldee..... Ahan..... What's the big deal na...... Bring it in through the apapa port na... Just that u might end up with "korofo" when u take delivery after paying through your nose to bring almost everybody.....
- djjayohYou can exploit the law, check if having a new engine and exhaust system might redefine the car as new thus bypassing that law...
- rene_noireLooool na wa
- samslimusYou can label it as exotic goods and import.
Log in to like or comment.