sprint2thetableEnjoying lunch on the patio after a killer chest and bicep #workout. Chicken salad with hummus + apple cider vinegar as the dressing, cucumber, and broccoli slaw. Topped with a kabocha squash I roasted with a little coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne. #fitfluential #savorysight #eatcleansweatdirty #fitfood #fitfam #instafood #salad #fitlife #protein #bodybuilding #competitionprep #npc
- seestephliftThis sounds so amazing! I love kabocha 😊
- yamalo17Ohh looks soo good!! I'm trying ur Mexican spaghetti squash pie this week. Excited!! 😁😍💥👍💣
- sprint2thetable@yamalo17 I can't wait to hear how you like it!!! :)
- stshasteenYum! You had me at kabocha!
- sprint2thetable@stshasteen I thought of you when I made it! Going to eat the rest tomorrow post-workout with a protein sauce. Yours always looks so good!
- missmightymouse@sprint2thetable omg I love roasted squash in my salads, thats my go to salad (roasted corn, kabocha, brussels, carrots and beets), topped with goat cheese = amazing :-D
- sprint2thetable@crosscg Mmmm... minus the corn. I've never liked it... is that weird? Beet + goat cheese are awesome!
- stshasteen@sprint2thetable you won't be disappointed! It's delicious and perfect pots workout fuel!
- ginamarietopley@stshasteen I think we may have just recruited another to join our kabocha addicts club 😉.
- sprint2thetable@healthlovechoc Winter squash in general - I can't get enough!
- ginamarietopley@sprint2thetable Seriously! The only sad part about spring being here is the significant reduction of winter squash.
- stshasteenYay @healthlovechoc! I love when we add a new #kabochaaddict. Although, my suspicion is that @sprint2thetable has been one all along and has extremely good self control during competition prep. I, on the other hand, have no self control when it comes to kabocha. 😉
- sprint2thetable@stshasteen @healthlovechoc I can actually have winter squash! It counts like sweet potato. But I have a very serious sweet potato addiction.
- missmightymouse@sprint2thetable haha no I never used to like corn, and don't really eat it alone, but a few kernels in salads adds some nice colour 😃 and for sure goat cheese makes everything better !
- stshasteenHaha @sprint2thetable fair enough. That leaves more kabocha for us, right @healthlovechoc! 😉
- ginamarietopley@stshasteen Oh yes!
- sprint2thetable@silviarahim Not this close to competition.
- thesaltyseedLoving this!
Log in to like or comment.