chefazAmazing softness and flavor. One of the best of the best. Coffee is astounding the more you learn about it
- petar_milanHave it in my agenda to learn about coffee once I have more resources to do so. I consume too much of the stuff not to become somewhat of a connoisseur.
- ramirodz@chefaz Love the coffee from my country! It's so good! Any plans on doing a show in Costa Rica??
- mikeyporterhouseWhat are your thoughts on "bulletproof" coffee? They mix it with grassfed butter and coconut oil.
- cinticaCafé de Costa Rica! El mejor del mundo !
- dscchef#chefaz any recommended texts?
- kattiapastryExc coffee! In costa rica we say grano de oro!
- vino_valentinoJust came back from Costa Rica and their coffee is going to take the world by storm.
- clint_roemer@chefaz was this mentioned in Dangerous Grounds this season?
Log in to like or comment.