designmomOmaha beach, Normandy. It doesn't look like a war zone, but this is the main stage of the D-Day invasion.
- whipperberryWhat an amazing trip...
- thesoutherninstituteWow, how amazing to be standing there!
- kateblaylockOne of the most moving places I've been. Have you visited Mulberry Harbor, as well?
- andweplayWow! I never would have thought. It looks so serene.
- alissawheelerHallowed ground.
- ansoncallSo cute too...
- lindsayromerWhen I backpacked all over Europe, Normandy and especially the d-day beaches became our all time favorite place. Hallowed ground, I will never forget the feeling I felt while I toured that area. You are so lucky and blessed to live there!!! My dream someday:)
- lindseyccostaAmazing. I get chills
- sarahdenningSo cool
- kerijoMerci @designmomblog Makes the gratitude I had for our servicemen come flooding back! The 6 months I served my mission in Dunkerque brought same feelings. Yes,hallowed ground. 💗💗💗
Log in to like or comment.