theradavistA classic with carbon #campagnolo @mmcloveee
- faizal_zulkifliMarket price?
- theradavist@fameandspear yep. Tomorrow morning.
- heathktp@johnprolly where can I buy this?
- patricklind87@fuckthework dirty sick! Hartje?
- fuckthework@patricklind87 haha! 😂
- poopypatChainring is the last thing I'd want carbon.
- parlayersballThose rings are surprisingly tough!
- lowl1feHow do those teeth hold up?
- scottbear3@lowl1fe the teeth are not only made os carbon. Its quite resistant although I would not use it
- lowl1feThanks @scottbear3 been looking into them and some say the teeth seemed to show signs of wear after long usage.
- mcdreamerson@lowl1fe steel also shows signs of wear after long use. So obviously you should go with carbon..
- doctor_jones_@billbrewbuff most chain rings are aluminum not steel.
- doctor_jones_Barely any, most steel chainrings are found on old cottered style cranks, which are mostly used on city/beach cruiser bikes.
- mcdreamerson@doctor_jones_ you are completely right.
Log in to like or comment.