generalelectricA #welder works on a cab in sub-assembly at #GE #Transportation. #manufacturing #technology #trains #rail #locomotive
- heyo_itz_owenCool! Where are they?
- heyo_itz_owenIn Erie, PA or Texas?
- enknsGE is known for laying off workers an increasing executive pay by around 30%. Must be nice not having to pay their fair share in taxes either. GE = Greedy Executives.
- zachslatsShould be tig welding that..
- qcalGE pays it's fair share of taxes, brings solutions to the tables of its customers and yes sometimes has to layoff people. It's called "business"!
- falcon_crest@oneill03 are they laying off in PA? Right now? Not good :(
- gregzehephotoHey @lincolnelectric check it out!
- educoelhoteixeiraNo, it's not tig, it is mig/mag
- boaadamakg metal? :)
Log in to like or comment.