mjordan1976, schwamommy, jeremiahcowan, bobyellowtut, thomaswheatley, vintagenouveau, wcdarling and jawplaidski like this
atlurbanistCelebrity sighting! Suitcase-head man has moved from Midtown to Downtown, charming one and all with his balancing act!
- wcdarlingI've not seen this guy but now that he's Downtown, maybe I will. He's gone now, but do you remember styrofoam-cup-in-mouth man?
- atlurbanistNo! I don't know cup mouth man. We should make a blog for street characters. Suitcase Man, Baton Bob, Bike Shorts Man, Piper the Beltline Cat...
- schwamommythe comment about mine is a brilliant idea! DO IT
- mjordan1976I haven't seen The King in a while. Or The Shuffler/Pooper for that matter.
- wcdarlingI agree, Darin. My friend Caleb and I have been keeping track for years an year.s
- wcdarlingCup mouth man used to walk around everything holding a styrofoam cup in his mouth -- all day. It was odd. There's also Big Head Man and Holding His Head Man, to name a few.
- wcdarlingAnd BTW, I regularly ride the bus with Bike Shorts Willy. He takes the 6 home around 6:30 every day, when his "shift" is over. He wears the bike shorts less and less (yesterday it was linen pants) but when he does, once he gets on the but, he pulled out long shorts and puts them on over his spandex.
Log in to like or comment.