chaiwallaI made this... card for my dads birthday a few years ago. I was rummaging through a pile of my parents old photographs when I stumbled across a black and white photo booth strip of my dad from when he was in his twenties. A couple of weeks later, I was in my twenties, when I was in Berlin I went to one of the street site photo booths, posed like my dad did in his photos and... voila. The rest of the story ends with scissors and glue... and a happy father! #WHPIMadeThis
- gayyboyyy@monicedourado cool!
- unaqualunqueCool one!👌
- sharidianeThat is so awesome!
- naomipqSuch an awesome idea and execution!
- chaiwalla@unaqualunque thanks again! :)
- riani.afiah.aminSuch a good idea!
- chaiwalla@naomipq why thank you kindly. X
- chaiwalla@thebirdy thanks so much !
- chaiwalla@sharidiane thanks :)
- chaiwalla@gayyboyyy @monicedourado thanks guys
- chaiwalla@dawa_lhamo 😊😊😊🌷 thanks
- damien_craddockThat's amazing :)
- seajayessThat's a great idea :-)
- johntroubleI Love the idea!! Brilliant!! :))
- thetharVery Warhol
- chaiwalla@thethar thank you, and it's funny you say that as I've been planning to do a Warhol inspired selfie :-) TBC
- ricekristiniesSo nice!
- chaiwalla@ricekristinies thank you 👱 pa was very happy
- darrenerbeI was wrong before, it was a father's day card not a birthday card. hah. Finally got a chance to post it though! 😜
Log in to like or comment.