maritrimble#whpimadethis #stamp for our #wedding #diy
- lill236:) cool
- matthewlawlessReally nice! How'd you make the stamp?
- jelitodeleonGood to know this got featured :) Congrats <3 (on both the feature and the wedding)
- galemanor@sydneymanor Cute idea
- pfishee44Awesome! And congrats!
- cutepielovescutethingysOh. Cool. Hope all goes well
- claudiacacacCongrats! What is your carving material?
- maritrimbleThank you @iamabdullahoraini @lill236 @jelitodeleon @galemanor @pfishee44
- maritrimbleThanks @srt4shawn how was Austin?
- maritrimble@sallyredred thank you!
- maritrimble@matthewlawless @claudiacacac I bought a rubber pad from hobby lobby and printed our our "crest"... Traced it with a pencil. Then I flipped the paper face down onto the the rubber pad. Used a credit card to press the tracing onto the rubber. Then I carved out everything but the actual "crest" as a finishing touch I got a pice of scrap wood and stamped the crest on to the wood. Then glued the back of the stamp on the other side of the wood. That way you have a firm press. Hope this all makes sense!!! Let me know if you have any questions! And I would love to see your outcome!
- srt4shawnIt was amazing!
- claudiacacacLooks great! I have made some stamps before. Was this the pink stuff? I like grey stuff safety cut and pz cut only available on stampeaz.com. I also use a magnifying lamp for extra detail.
- oidnحلوه البنت
- oidn@ataka2012 حلوه البنت
- raaashlthese look wonderful ❤
Log in to like or comment.