couponcookeryShrimp dumpling, sui Mai, char siu hum bau, gyoza, egg roll, rice cake, mochi... .50-.69 each... DIM SUM ALL DAY LONG!!! Just like home 😍 best husband ever! #imtoohawaiiforthis #dimsumking #chinatown #internationaldistrict #id #seattle #idseattle
- goodthanggs@coupon_whore they got the best steamed spareribs!
- ekratuita09That looks so Ono (:
- couponcookery@ronahhhh seattle
- chantespOh. Em. Gee. I love this!
- bsbmeasLook at you!!!! Dim sum heaven eh?
- couponcookery@bsbmeas this was our second trip in two hours 😂
- sweetsatasNot only are you too Hawaiian your also too Asian too..lol..love it@
- btubsyWhere's that from..wish we had china town
- r0yal_tzOh how I miss the grindz!!! I'm so jelly!
- couponcookery@sweetsatas my poor husband. He the one Chinese... Never even had real Chinese food until I took him. Lol. Now he's hooked
- sweetsatasIs he really Chinese?..mines is too well, half..since your up in Sac town, have him bring you to Tammys bakery on Martin Luther King Way..their food, desserts, drinks etc are to die for and there is so much to chose from!
- couponcookery@sweetsatas he really is, Mexican Chinese, lol. But he grew up near the border so he doesn't really know much about being Chinese. I'm the one shouting "Kung He Fat Choi" and he's like "What are you even talking about?!" 😂
- bsbmeas@coupon_whore well you deserves it!!!! There's another dim sum place called joy palace. It's good too
Log in to like or comment.