baltimoresunMichael Wiggins, who is #homeless, lays in the path of city vehicles clearing an encampment near the #JFX. Wiggins moved when asked to by police. Advocates found temporary #housing for residents, who did not want to stay in shelters, which they say are unsafe. (Lloyd Fox/Baltimore Sun) #Baltimore #Maryland #Protest
- justabmorechicI don't understand someone who claims to be homeless but doesn't want to be in the shelter and rather be on the street yeah I'm pretty sure they have mental issues
- kpbaltimoreCan I have a free home too?
- kpbaltimoreI'm sick if paying my mortgage.
- jbabsssssssMaybe they shouldn't have started smoking crack
- caro_amesTough crowd.
- kpbaltimoreNo, I just want something for doing nothing. Clearly, I've been a sucker working for so long.
- ineffective_platemath@rockabillysexi you clearly understand nothing about homeless issues.
- ineffective_platemathWhat the fuck is wrong with all of you
- awellerr@jbabsssssss hahahaha
- justabmorechicYes I do understand how much is yours maybe not everyone who is homeless doesn't shoes but there are plenty to choose to be homeless psychological and mental have a lot to do with it
- justabmorechic@gypzi_butterfly skool Please
- 7baltimore@kpbaltimore I want a free house too so I have somewhere warm to drink myself to death and not take my medication
- aw25Real lack of sympathy and gross generalization displayed here: I know no one that has chosen to be homeless because they don't feel like trying...there are many contributing factors and varied situations. They are still people..
- syncopeforthedevil@aw25 agreed!
- gypzi_butterflyThere are several factors contributing to homelessness. Mental illness is pervasive. Some do choose to be homeless. (Personally have offered shelter to a neighborhood man with PTSD that refused-he will take food & clothing) There are so many reasons why a person becomes homeless, that each individual case is unique. Unfortunately shelters are not safe... What can u expect? Putting several people together with problems... Stress, hunger, struggle, freezing, unclean, mental illness, hopeless, PTSD, schizophrenia, depression, etc.
- gypzi_butterfly@rockabillysexi ^
- justabmorechicI knew u could better explain. I just don't think there should b any reason for someone to b homeless. With so many resources out there in our society. @gypzi_butterfly thanks! I luv when y drop knowledge.
- justabmorechicIts still a choice to sleep under the bridge when shelter is bein offered. Go fuck myself? Hope I never run into your uneducated ass. Sorry im not a bleeding heart
- gypzi_butterflySometimes pride can get in the way of accepting help also. The system isn't great...not many opportunities to get back on their feet. Just enough help for basic needs... Not really much to help them help themselves
Log in to like or comment.