freeskiermagazineNew this year, we’ve built a microsite for our ski testers to streamline the scoring/rating process (goodbye paper test-forms of old!). It works as follows: Each tester creates an account. Once logged in—and after having taken a run on one particular pair of skis—testers are able to browse the brands on site via dropdown menu. After selecting a manufacturer, they can highlight one of that brand’s skis in another dropdown. Next, they’re able to specify length of ski and rate the product (on a scale of 1-5) in categories including versatility, carving, playfulness, stability, float/powder and overall stoke. Additionally, testers can fill out specific comments about each ski. As the testers submit their forms, we’re able to monitor which skis are being tested often and which may need some extra lovin’. This allows us to ensure each ski receives an adequate amount of reviews, thereby providing an accurate test result. The hundreds of scores and reviews we collect later serve as the basis for selection of our Editor’s Picks in the 2014 Buyer’s Guide. #FreeskierFest
- torilskiWow cool, did you come up with that new invention sweetie?
- mehreganyou fancy huh?
- henrikullelandSomething for you guys? @friflytmag
- aspensnowmass@harvitronix What a boss.
- katiecassetta@annamarac @sbenhamoo
- sampetriBad ass @thanvolk
- nicolebirkhold603 forms collected at microbrew test alone!
- thach_dogVery Tech-ie of you
- dpsskisNice work boys!
- grantsavidgeThis is why having @harvitronix on your team is crucial.
- harvitronixThanks for the love @aspensnowmass and @grantsavidge. Stoked on this project.
- maggiiestout@freeskiermagazine this is awesome
Log in to like or comment.