- macrofernWhere @?
- sallylouwhoTruth! I love NY pizza!
- nycbatonNear 42nd st and 8th ave - they say our pizza is the best cuz of the NY water!
- joansdance@nycbaton as a NY'er living in LA I would totally agree!
- binghott42 and 8th? Where?
- aklehtiLooks horrible
- akwhitfieldPizza has an American origin! I learned that in Italy. 👍
- dashinglyelevatingNot true! Looks blegh! Ever ate pizza in Italy? I have!
- zepstergramI'm not knockin italian pizza especially brick oven its awesome... but I grew up on a plain slice from mom n pop brooklyn joints like that :)
- annie_That sort of arrogant & offensive caption would only originate in America.
- sarahplayshouseI'm an Aussie and when I see pizza on American movies and sitcoms it makes me think the characters are eating cardboard. You shouldn't be able to fold a pizza or roll it up. Our pizzas have lots of toppings. In saying this, if I ever get to visit America, I need to try a slice to compare 😉. I have to say I also agree with @annie_
- violettevdbHum did you ever had pizza in Rome .???
- zepstergramDid u ever have pizza at Grimaldis or Lombardis? Its all italian.. just a new york version. Like how London curry spots are a little different from real indian food :)
Log in to like or comment.