torrefied, papertraildiary, pearclaw, jiinxremoving, alana_tattoos, amaybee, excellentthings, needspizza, ladyteeth and maggievanscoyk like this
alexwrekkThe Midwest is so terrifyingly flat!
- ___erickalynTerrifying? How so?
- alexwrekk@scarredandbruised BECAUSE IT IS SO FLAT! There are noountains or hills and it freaks me out,
- ___erickalynExcept we actually have a lot of hills, you just haven't spent enough time here to know that! Take a drive through Wisconsin with me sometime. :)
- alexwrekkI spent 2 weeks in Minneapolis in 2002. Are those the kind of hills that are more like trenches dug out of the earth? Or like earth that has been pushed up?
- alana_tattoosI spent my whole life in the Midwest and drive across the country and its flat as hell, especially compared to out here.
- alexwrekkI have spent most of my life in the west and I guess I have alway associated mountains with safety, especially the mountains in Utah and living in a valley where there was a 10,000 peak out my front window.
Log in to like or comment.