tonyhawkFound by @jakevb9915!
- q_stonemanO @dominicmallano
- dominic_mallanoDamn. @q_stoneman
- ps91368West side!
- pedroyespedroThat's so cool u do that! Give away boards like that... Hide 1 in canton, Ohio so I can find it! :)
- nr2k_mystery743@tonyhawk hey Tony, you are my idol!!!! And I just wanted to ask you, do you remember my dad? His name is Brian Darnell. You two skated together when you guys were in high school. Do you remember him?
- fifi_tuscaderoThat is so awesome! Can you hide one in Australia on the Gold Coast next time please???? :)
- dan_lines@tonyhawk hide one in Fletcher NSW Australia. Great idea. Great for the fans. Thanks @tonyhawk
- seansay== Score ==
- struckbytobyHide one on my front door step :o great idea....
- haliahawaiiHide one on Kauai, south side
- ny_bruger_1xxconradxx1Love you tony
- empire74What was on the grip tap
- mr.nicedudeBecause skating with one board is to mainstream
- thomaslokken@dubstu you would still see the ferris wheel between the pole and the building, don't you think? Sorry for my english😉. From Norway😄
- jennie2323@thomaslokken the Ferris wheel and pier were destroyed by hurricane Sandy
- matildawrigsjo@thomaslokken I'm this picture you can't see it because of the angle the picture is taken from. It is in Santa Monica, California :)
- matildawrigsjo@jennie2323 hurricane sandy never hit santa monica though... :p
- _brain_sludgeIs that at venus beach
- jennie2323My bad looks alot like this spot in jersey I thought that was Coney Island Ferris wheel on the back round of first pic.. Never been to Santa monica
Log in to like or comment.