seventeenHappy #manicuremonday! Here's beauty assistant @amandaelser's DIY half moon mani!
- kanialibertyI think the color is pretty, but not her nail. So it looks a bit weird
- thatsokenzie:/ good try though.
- krystinamaria@manda_britt lol it does
- manda_britt@krystinamaria my dog could paint my nails better than that
- taylorwalter_It looks like she did a bad job St painting it
- tumblrhipster_girl@manda_britt so fucking true
- dat_cass_It looks like her nails have grown out and she needs a new mani.
- cxmyybShe toke the moon up way to much
- annamarinaaaJESUS @amandaelser DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT BEAUTY IS!!!!! 😑 hahahaha love you and your half mooned phalanges.
- amandaelser@annamarinaaa wahhhh! Hahahahaha If clear half-moon manis are good enough for Beyonce they're good enough for me. :)
- patricialjhallJack Wills <3
- kanarryyI hope she didn't pay for that! I could do that myself by waiting a couple weeks on a normal manicure..
- laurenperlsteinActually half moon manicures are traditionally not supposed to have polish in the half moon part. It was a way for women in the 1920s - 40s to paint their nails while conserving energy and polish, as it was less noticeable when the manicure grew out if the half moon was unpolished. Look it up.
- annamarinaaaSchooled 'em @laurenperlstein 👊
- kmakeupguru22Jack wills mug!!! ❤
- ariachawla@dat_cass_ they mentioned you in an article... http://www.seventeen.com/beauty/nails/advice/a21561/reverse-french-manicure-nail-art-trend/
Log in to like or comment.