wmanthonyphotoFarewell #AlkiTavern. Hello (more shitty) condos. #belovedestablishments
- hashtaggurl@wmanthonyphoto #sucksass :(
- ethan78More old Seattle goes by the wayside. Bah.
- laingrichardIt's kind of a miracle that place ever existed in that spot
- blue_chelanSay it ain't so!!! Yuppies suck!!! So many half memories there...
- ifthenWow. @dicklaingsales I too was amazed. Got to play there once
- wmanthonyphoto@dicklaingsales Yeah... but that's what makes places landmarks—the community and city protect them. Not here though, sadly. And to add insult to injury, it was bought by foreign investors.
- wmanthonyphoto#4x5 #largeformat #ebonycamera #filmforever
- melmyersNoooo! Love that place.
- wsherrardOh no, not another one. The Viking is going away soon too.
- wmanthonyphoto@wsherrard I read about that in MyBallard.com. So sad. Soon, Seattle will be nothing but condos with ground floor retail pace for lease. This photo series is keeping me busier than I'd like.
- greatlakesandrustbeltsWhat?! And the Viking too?! Ugh. So, so upsetting.
- nate_wattersSeattle is the new Bellevue.
- wmanthonyphoto@nate_watters Funny you mention that. Once, someone changed the sign on the Fremont Bridge from "Welcome to Fremont: Center of the Universe" to "Welcome to Fremont: Where Bellevue Meets Ballard." Now Ballard IS Bellevue!
Log in to like or comment.