creightonbairdFor all y'all asking the same damn question:
This picture was taken as soon as Jessica ascended back up to the top after the infamous push. She gave me a massive hug and thanked me for helping her jump. So the answer is no, there was no breaking up to be had that day :-)
- ellieabrithankyou for my answer. (: it was much appriciated.
- lane_down_the_lawHahahah that's great
- clamsjog@kp3basketballswag well that's what I get for being an idiot and skimming
- _max_king_It was probably the most funniest thing ever tho
- emiocmeWowowowo push me too?
- redtiffanystaylorbb2@creightonbaird ready for my life changing adventure.... I wont have my girls all summer they will be with their dad.... ready to see life in a new beautiful way
- devinsupertrampI'm stealing this :)
- lindaleegrahamPhotoshopped- we all know Devin wasn't even there.
- quinn_kennedyDude u r too funny doing that to ur gf! Omg I'm doing that to mine if we ever do something like that! Dude ur awesome! Good luck with ur gf!
- maddifestationsThe "that day" part is kinda curious 😳
- seeking__infinite_knowledgeHahahahahahaa wow u like laughing like really crazy @creightonbaird
- sarazabawa...Well I wouldn't blame her if that was the issue that "pushed her over the edge" ;) #hadtosayit #couldntresist
- jnguyen_98Lol tight brother ;)
- anakforeverprideXD loved the video
- hayleyfaith1317I wouldn't of even wanted to touch him if he did that to me
- rexkie27It was hilarious pushing off your girl but damn you inspired me to be extreme which I don't have a lot of it in my life right now.
- lindaleegraham@creightonbaird I still think you are the most awesome extreme sport person ever!
- microwavablesBut, what if she took you down with her as you pushed her?? That's what I kept thinking, "If he pushes her, she'd grab onto his arms as a reflex and take him down too..." Were you attached to anything yourself when you pushed her??
- creightonbaird@microwavables well if she had taken me down with her then I would have been in for one hell of an awesome rodeo! But I was totally leashed to the rock and safe.
Log in to like or comment.