tonyhawkJust got @internetfamous' book that documents his raw trip through Vietnam. It's intriguing & enlightening, but this pic confuses me.
- lipevolcomThats a solar powered bike that's why the panel 😝
- meetheaquarianIt's a risky business! Out of safety!
- paulobrunobrokerE essa então @guiqueiroga ? Haahaha
- julianooliveira@tonyhawk be sure this pic was taken IN #brazil!!!!!
- rasmokygo to india, you'll see the real risk :O)
- milozzz24Hey guys up there :) uhm, actually it is in Vietnam not Brazil... I m a Vietnamese and i have an uncle who lives in this part of the country.. thats why the scene is really familiar to me :) and the plates r definitely Vietnamese
- y_e_m_xHa ha regardless of where it was take.... Pretty funny! Vietnam was great the few times I have been. Funny stuff you see carried on bikes.
- hydertonone@tonyhawk it looks like glass and they most likely have a piece of the protective plastic cut out to see. It's all about safety!
- rafaelreyes26@tonyhawk I think thats the back passenger and theres someone in the front
- geekyderekthink it's just for the perfect aerodynamics
- fj807Tony, enters "Solo en Venezuela" and see things like this and worse. I love my country VENEZUELA!!!
- swooopsHopefully the other side is a giant mirror
- jazzthony27pianoswingTonny cuando vienes a venezuela?
- alejandrolebosoHahahah si vienes pa Venezuela te llevas un álbum de fotos de puras vainas así!! Desde eso hasta un arbolito de navidad
- cameronj115Your awsome
- davidfray2 people
- an_d_anMy country
Log in to like or comment.