fourseasonsOffset the chill of the last night of February with a warming Organic Chamomile Toddy from @FSHongKong. Part tea, part cocktail, it's all comfort. Brew one teaspoon of chamomile tea with 1½ cups of water for 5 minutes. In a pre-heated glass, combine 45ml spiced rum and 25ml wild honey. Strain the hot chamomile tea into the glass and mix till combined with the rum and honey. Twist the peel of a lemon over the glass to release the oils and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Enjoy! #FSTaste
- mlletravelistaLove this @milesmjh3 :)
- craft_cocktails@mlletravelista @fourseasons ha thanks!
- nazliyucel@iremtoparlar @tugcegulec @melikeinwonderland
- numreen@nicoleabowden we should try this!
- nicoleabowdenOoh camomile toddy! @numreen very interesting!! Love to!
- benchavenI need this!
Log in to like or comment.