dguttenfelderCheck out who we met on his way to #Pyongyang when we left North Korea and landed in Beijing. And now today, Dennis Rodman sat next to DPRK leader Kim Jong Un to watch North Koreans and the Harlem Globetrotters play a basketball game in a Pyongyang arena. #Rodman told Kim in front if the crowd, "You have a friend for life."
- devonarthurI suspect it's all for attention!
- kurtmarshOh look @goodguyglenn @morticia626 @diverbh
- lunchboxsupremeYeah hopefully he said that out of fear of staying in that hell hole
- vancouverpersonWow, that's an extraordinary shot,,
- designrxPerhaps if he dressed like a woman again he would have made a better impact with the poop as leader of N.Korea
- ahmmshif Kim has his way countless civilians would be incinerated in N Korea's biggest wet dream: the destruction of the US and its people (regardless of ethnicity, creed, political leanings or wealth), half of Asia (including the country I live in now) and world peace along with it.. Rodman, you sure this feeling of "friend for life" is mutual? You should've just kept your mouth shut.
- ahmmshOh sorry, got carried away there! Haha. That's a great shot @dguttenfelder!
- arniepiie@mycosihotang look who went to north Korea! Lol
- splent2112To be honest if these little things happen more often maybe people would be less tense.
- cuordil3one@rodan21 dennis rodman in corea del nord!
- saggdechSplent2112 tienes tanta pero tanta razon. Gestos como ese pueden ayudar a derretir el hielo.
- taylor_barron@saamjay @nathburch @janerobbinsmize
- cdoradosGood makes them and they get together.... 😲
Log in to like or comment.