newsjeanPackage of #NKorean buckwheat 랭면 noodles ready for cooking. #pyongyang
- kakoo새봄 랭면 :)
- moonlrNo. 냉면(랭면) is different with spaghetti. It's literally cold noodle. (South Korean say)
- lippialexSpaghetti are from Italy... I like asian Noodle.
- massymazSe vieni in italia te lo faccio mangiare io un bel piatto di spaghetti
- willdima@massymaz Ahah che ne sanno in nord Corea della matriciana :D
- fr8711这个韩语我认识！拉面🍜 kkk
- newsjean@lippialex @oibaffo There are 2 Italian pizzerias in Pyongyang... will post photos next time I get a crazing for pizza or pasta when I'm in North Korea.
- gppresidentGreat to have pasta in NK
- lippialexI'm Italian, i'm glad that you like italian pizza and spaghetti. I hope one day I'll visit North Korea!
- rickvaughnI love Korean cold noodles, but I have only had them in Seoul. Hopefully I will have them in Pyongyang soon, just like Dennis Rodman. :-)
- philip_pacheco@newsjean Interesting how they spell it 랭면 when we know it as 냉면
- alexiolo@focalphil does there's a difference in the meaning between them?
- philip_pacheco@alexiolo No, just pronunciation :)
- philip_pachecoTomato tomahtoe
- alexiolo@focalphil thanks :)
- philip_pacheco@alexiolo sure thing
Log in to like or comment.