- rus.russThis one lol
- demrimzOG 501's look so much better
- jenkinsracing501s on a 997 C4 GTS, of course!
- zac_is_a_tool$5,000 set a wheels right there
- peeweezio@zac_is_a_tool you can only buy two rears with $5K... Keep saving pal
- zac_is_a_tool@peeweezio fact or fiction?
- mcmrevivalLol ^
- flapjack935Why would you put those on that car. SSRs should be the only wheels on RWB Porsche's
- peeweezio@zac_is_a_tool fact. Retail is $1,800 per wheel
- 1srichmond@somecallmenix @jdmish @p3rrys_kustomz
- narcolepto@flapjack935 yet most of the RWB cars have Work wheels. Don't get #butthurt hahaa
- tacosandtuners@flapjack935 HRE > SSR. And these wheels are actually made for the car and fit properly. The professors and works on a lot of the rwb's use spacers.
Log in to like or comment.